- All components of the exhaust system are connected with a series of clamps, hangers, flanges, and gaskets.
- Designed specifically for each car model to properly route exhaust to the back of the car
- (Some engines have two). Acts like a funnel, collecting exhaust gases from all cylinders and releasing it through a single opening
- Designed to reduce the amount of harmful emissions products by transforming pollutants into water vapor and less harmful gases
- Metal container with holes, baffles and chambers that muffles exhaust noise
- Works with the muffler to reduce noise
- (Found at the back of the car) Designed to carry exhaust gases away from the vehicle
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Grandtrek Touring A/S Tire (Dunlop)
Avid Touring-S™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
4x4 Diamaris® Tire (Michelin®)
Eco Solus KL21 Tire (Kumho)
Precision Touring Tire (Firestone)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Assurance ComforTred Touring Tire (Goodyear)
Energy™ Saver A/S Tire (Michelin®)
Primacy™ MXM4® Tire (Michelin®)
Avid ENVigor™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.